Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 1 - Intro

The reason I created this blog for my dog Bailey, was so I can create lasting visual memories of the life of my precious baby. This past year, a friend of mine lost their dog and I happened to witness the dog’s untimely passing. Watching the loss of my friend, combined with the love I have for my dog and all the little things his personality stirs up, I decided a blog would be the best way to capture this.

I want to sit here and tell you all about my dog Bailey. However, his personality and the stories it would take just to get you to understand a fraction, of who he is would fill a novel! Bailey is spunky, lovable, energetic, dorky, easy going, simple minded, a nut and a million other characteristics all balled up into one dog. Instead of sitting here and boring you with stories of the past, I will start with stories from today on.

I’ll provide pictures and video’s as time goes on, but just be aware I cannot make this stuff up. Bailey is all about bringing originality to a new level.

Bailey 101

-Bailey will be 2 years old in June

-Bailey has been fixed

-Bailey loves anything that is fabric, squeaks, crackles, moves or is within his reach

-Bailey will love you until you give him a reason to hate you

-Bailey goes to a dog park daily and plays with his friends for at least an hour

-Bailey did not come from a breeder. We were told no one wanted him because he may have been stepped on by a horse; no one wanted him because of that. Even though he had the makings of turning into a beautiful Vizsla, he was an unwanted puppy.

-Bailey is a on a dry food diet from the brand Wellness and I just bought the ingredients to start making his own natural treats.

-Bailey will drool on you

-Bailey will steal our bath mat if we leave the bathroom door open.

-Bailey weights about 60-63 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment